Casualty Insurance for Tax Certificate Holders

If you own a tax certificate (but not yet a tax deed) Jack Eyer with Eyer Insurance has a company that will write casualty insurance for you. There is a $25,000 maximum limit, but at least you can get it.

Give Jack a call at 205-823-9008, or email him at

I receive NO compensation or incentives or discounts or brownie points for this “ad.”  I am sharing Jacks’s name solely to help you out with your investments.