Every now and then, I lighten up a little bit. Here’s a joke someone sent me today.
THE TOP 30 THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY SAY:
30. When I retire, I’m movin’ north.
29. Oh I just couldn’t, she’s only sixteen.
28. I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
27. Duct tape won’t fix that.
26. Come to think of it, I’ll have a Heineken
25. We don’t keep firearms in this house.
24. You can’t feed that to the dog.
23. No kids in the back of the pickup, it’s just not safe.
22. Wrestling is fake.
21. We’re vegetarians.
20. Do you think my gut is too big?
19. I’ll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and gravy.
18. Honey, we don’t need another dog.
17. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
16. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
15. I just couldn’t find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
14. Trim the fat off that steak.
13. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
12. The tires on that truck are too big.
11. I’ve got it all on the C: DRIVE.
10. Unsweetened tea tastes better.
9. My fiancée, Bobbie Jo, is registered at Tiffany’s.
8. I’ve got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.
6. She’s too young to be wearing a bikini.
5. Hey, here’s an episode of “Hee Haw” that we haven’t seen.
4. Honey, did I give you the opera tickets?
3. You Guys.
2. Those shorts really ought to be a little longer, Betty Mae.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY SAY:
1. I don’t have a favorite college team.